Saturday, December 09, 2006

Check Out "IRON MIND" For Strength Training Tools!

I just received the fantastic new training gear catalog from IRON MIND ( WWW.IRONMIND.COM ). I have to admit that everytime I read one of their catalogs, visit their IRON MIND website, or read their incredible quarterly magazine, MILO, I am really inspired to buy more of their great equipment, and to get up immediately and train. I have mixed emotions about this inspiration because I KNOW that many of the "strength athletes" who are prominantly in their ads and articles are users of anabolics and other drugs. I could care less about what those gentlemen choose to put into their bodies for the sake of size and strength, but I don't want to feel like I am in any way proselytizing their use of pharmaceuticals. Some of you readers may get the idea that I advocate drug use because I speak so highly of a business that the drug users also rave about. The truth is that the overwhelming majority of the visitors and customers of IRON MIND have no interest in ever taking drugs for anything. They are interested in a source for world class strength training equipment, gear, literature, supplements, and more. IRON MIND is perhaps the best source on the planet for such products, in my opinion.

The IRON MIND products that I suggest you serious iron gamers out there relly look into are:

1) Vulcan Racks II+ System / Squat Rack w/ Dipping Bar Uprights (also an added Chinning Bar Attachment)

2) Five Star Flat Bench

3) Pillars of Power II Spotter Racks

4) The IRON MIND "Strong & Healthy Hands Kit"

5) The IRON MIND "Expand Your Hands" Bands

Visit the Iron Mind website whenever you need unique tools for physical superiority enhancement. I will also suggest that you seriously consider ordering a sample of their wonderful tasting JUST PROTEIN protein powder. It is an inexpensive protein powder that will give you muscle mass and strength results not unlike what their "designer protein powder" competitors promise, but at a far heftier cost.

No comments: